Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
To clean your fur garment, we advise you to dry clean every 2-3 years (cleaning, waterproofing) from a fur specialist to restore its shine.
When you're not wearing your fur garment:
- Keep it in a cotton cover.
- Hang it in a cool, dry place, away from light and heat, preferably with anti-mite.
After the rain:
- Shake your garment to remove as much water as possible.
- Dry your fur on a hanger. Do not dry it near a heat source.
- When the fur is dry, shake it and brush it.