Down Jacket LINDA
Down Jacket LINDA in Lamb skin leather with Fox trim
Leather is a living material; it does not require daily maintenance. All you need to do is maintain it with a milk for leather, to nourish the skin at the beginning of the season. Then, every six months or after the rain, waterproof your dry garment. To clean your garment, take it to dry clean (cleaning, re-pigmentation, waterproofing) from a leather specialist to restore its luster and unify its color.
After the rain:
- Let your garment dry away from any heat source.
- Once the garment is dry, apply waterproofing.
If you have an oily stain:
- Apply “Sommières Clay” on the stain to do the task. It is a very absorbent clay.
- Rub gently with a soft cloth or with your finger at the level of the stain, leaving clay on it.
- Leave for a few hours (for example, overnight).
- Rub or brush gently to remove the clay.
Avaliable in stores:
70 Avenue Victor Hugo
Phone: +33148111090 Get Directions